I will be travelling from Interlaken to Venice on 6/12, Sunday.
As for now, i check the sbb.ch website, the fares is CHF126.
It is very expensive.
1. The fares will be getting higher or still maintain the same even i purchase on the day of travel?
2. Should i buy now?
3. Any other way to get cheaper fare?
Pls advise. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 2 야마토릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 10 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?