My family (hubby, 6 yr old, 15 month old, and I) want to take a train from Kaiserslautern, Germany to Barcelona, Spain. Looking for advice on what or how to take a train(s).
Train from Germany to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airb2b in Paris
- 2 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 8 Greece and Turkey
- 9 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 10 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 13 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 14 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 17 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 18 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 19 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 20 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 21 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 22 Hotel in Lisbon
- 23 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 24 Barcelona or no ?
- 25 Ireland Chauffeur Travel