My family (hubby, 6 yr old, 15 month old, and I) want to take a train from Kaiserslautern, Germany to Barcelona, Spain. Looking for advice on what or how to take a train(s).
Train from Germany to Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 12 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 13 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot