Does anyone know how complicated it will be to travel by train from Genoa airport to Florence? Our 19 year old son has just decided that he would like to come on holiday with us but cannot come out to Italy from England until two days after us by which time we intend to be settled in Tuscany. He is planning to get the train from Genoa and originally thought of travelling to Pisa but that will be a long round trip for us to collect him. It would be a whole lot easier if he could get to Florence and we could collect him from there. Any ideas or advice as to where we can find out train schedules etc.
Train from Genoa to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 8 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters