Does anyone know how complicated it will be to travel by train from Genoa airport to Florence? Our 19 year old son has just decided that he would like to come on holiday with us but cannot come out to Italy from England until two days after us by which time we intend to be settled in Tuscany. He is planning to get the train from Genoa and originally thought of travelling to Pisa but that will be a long round trip for us to collect him. It would be a whole lot easier if he could get to Florence and we could collect him from there. Any ideas or advice as to where we can find out train schedules etc.
Train from Genoa to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 VISA question
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 13 France,Spain,Italy
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 17 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!