My wife and I will be traveling by train from Füssen to Salzburg in mid March, departing Füssen in the morning. We wanted a scenic trip through the Alps since we are doing a loop from Munich->Füssen->Salzburg->Munich.
So far, based on info in this forum, we plan to take a taxi from Füssen to Vils (no buses this time of year from Füssen to Vils?) and take the train from Vils->Garmisch-Partenkirchen->Innsbruck->Salzburg.
We have most of the day for this trip, any suggestions on a different route or things to see between Füssen and Salzburg?
Thank you -duff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ONLINE:%: BROTHER ERROR 1+8005701233 Tec*h $upport Care 24by7??
- 2 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 hill of crosses
- 8 Planning A trip
- 9 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 10 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 11 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 12 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 13 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 14 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 19 Italy June 6-16
- 20 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 21 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 22 Austria Trip Report
- 23 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas