My wife and I will be traveling by train from Füssen to Salzburg in mid March, departing Füssen in the morning. We wanted a scenic trip through the Alps since we are doing a loop from Munich->Füssen->Salzburg->Munich.
So far, based on info in this forum, we plan to take a taxi from Füssen to Vils (no buses this time of year from Füssen to Vils?) and take the train from Vils->Garmisch-Partenkirchen->Innsbruck->Salzburg.
We have most of the day for this trip, any suggestions on a different route or things to see between Füssen and Salzburg?
Thank you -duff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 6 England in a week - what's realistic
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Stonehenge and Bath
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 French Riviera
- 13 Southern Italy
- 14 Iceland: When to Go
- 15 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 21 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 24 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 25 Tuscan Winery Suggestions