My wife and I will be traveling by train from Füssen to Salzburg in mid March, departing Füssen in the morning. We wanted a scenic trip through the Alps since we are doing a loop from Munich->Füssen->Salzburg->Munich.
So far, based on info in this forum, we plan to take a taxi from Füssen to Vils (no buses this time of year from Füssen to Vils?) and take the train from Vils->Garmisch-Partenkirchen->Innsbruck->Salzburg.
We have most of the day for this trip, any suggestions on a different route or things to see between Füssen and Salzburg?
Thank you -duff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 One night in Rome
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 23 Firt time VISA applicant
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)