My wife and I will be traveling by train from Füssen to Salzburg in mid March, departing Füssen in the morning. We wanted a scenic trip through the Alps since we are doing a loop from Munich->Füssen->Salzburg->Munich.
So far, based on info in this forum, we plan to take a taxi from Füssen to Vils (no buses this time of year from Füssen to Vils?) and take the train from Vils->Garmisch-Partenkirchen->Innsbruck->Salzburg.
We have most of the day for this trip, any suggestions on a different route or things to see between Füssen and Salzburg?
Thank you -duff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 2 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 3 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 7 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 8 RHK's Fall escape
- 9 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 10 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 13 Christmas Eve
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Glassblowing in Prague
- 19 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 22 a loss about Paris
- 23 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 24 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 25 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.