Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line