Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 3 February in Florence
- 4 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Restaurant week in France
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Is splendia.com reliable?
- 9 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 12 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 13 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 16 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 17 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 18 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 19 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 22 Renting a car
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary