Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind trip!
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Car rental between countries
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Rhine River Cruise
- 16 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Adaptors for Belgium
- 22 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 23 Train Ticket Help
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card