Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Alone in Paris
- 6 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 7 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 10 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 11 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 12 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 13 Italy in June/July
- 14 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 15 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 16 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 17 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 18 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 19 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 20 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 21 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 The Scruffman in Europe
- 24 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 25 Montenegro in Sept/Oct