Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Questions about Italy again
- 6 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 7 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 8 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 9 10 nights in France
- 10 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 15 What clothes?
- 16 Car rental in Caen?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Bavaria in August
- 24 Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?