Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 People visiting Slovenia
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Brussels flower tapestry
- 13 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 14 Places to visit from Zurich
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris