Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Laundry - Ireland?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Dover queues
- 11 Naples or Genoa
- 12 Puglia
- 13 My greece vacation
- 14 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 22 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 AVE train tickets questions.
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend