Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 2 driving in france with kids
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 6 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 7 Portugal Trip
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 14 Spain traffic tickets
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 22 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 25 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June