Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 3 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 4 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 5 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 6 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 7 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 8 Madrid
- 9 St. Petersburg
- 10 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 14 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 15 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 16 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 18 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 20 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 21 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 22 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 23 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 24 Camino No-No
- 25 Rioja