Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 British drivers
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 Trip around Spain
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Venice in Jan
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Trieste as a day trip?
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?