Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 8 Apartments in Rome
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris