Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 20 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 flea markets in France