Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 2 Cannes >> Corsica
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Help with a small island in Greece
- 13 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 14 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law