Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 8 London tube
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 car rental info
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time