Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Day trip from London to Paris
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 hotels in Seville
- 14 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside