Hubs and I are staying in Florence for a week in October and plan to take day trips from there. Is it possible to take a train to Siena? And is the train station down in a valley that requires a bus or a long hike to the town? Are there other towns besides Pisa that can be reached by train? We are not renting a car, and guided tours are expensive. Buses, maybe?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks.
Train from Florence to Siena - Possible?
- 1 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 2 General questions about Sicily
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Zee Best
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 10 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 15 What to Give to Host Family
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 18 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 19 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Paros or Naxos?
- 22 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 23 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 Hotels in London