My husband and I are looking to book our train tickets from Florence to Salerno on a Friday in mid-September with a final destination in Positano. Our plan was to ferry from Salerno to Positano.
At this point, I am seeing the earliest train from Florence to Salerno at 8:19 arriving Salerno at 11:59. Then, the next ferry wouldn't be until 14:10. With the ferry time and getting to our hotel, it would be a complete day of travel.
Wanted to reach out to the Fodors community to see if there are other options you would suggest or if I am missing any earlier trains on that route? I know that taking a train to Naples is an option with either bus/car transport but we are leaning towards the Salerno + ferry option. Thank you for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀세부카지노べ✄【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✄べ필리핀세부카지노
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 외국인전용카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ외국인전용카지노
- 4 시티랜드카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ시티랜드카지노
- 5 파라다이스카지노べ☯【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☯べ파라다이스카지노
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139