I wanted to travel by train from Florence to Rome. I was looking on the Italia Rail website to purchase, and I was wondering if there's a way to get to the Roma S Pietro station? Or does it only go to Roma Termini? (hotel I'm staying at is right next to that station)
Also, in Florence, is it the Stazione Santa Maria Novella?
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 6 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 Zadar or Sibenik
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 15 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 21 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€