Our flight leaves Milan at 1:15 p.m. to come home. Anyone have experience taking a morning train from Florence to Malpensa the day your flight leaves and, once at Malpensa, was it easy to get around to your airline's terminal?
Train from Florence to Milan same day as your flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 3 destination wedding
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 Italy
- 13 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 14 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Ste Remy France
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island