In September four of us are planning 3-4 nights in Venice, and then take the train to Florence for 3-4 nights. While in Florence we would like to take a day trip to one of the towns in Cinque Terre. Is it feasible to take a train and back in one day, or would it be better to rent a car?
Train from Florence to Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 10 5am arrival in Dublin
- 11 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 12 Ste Remy France
- 13 10 Hours in Brussels
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 destination wedding
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations