In September four of us are planning 3-4 nights in Venice, and then take the train to Florence for 3-4 nights. While in Florence we would like to take a day trip to one of the towns in Cinque Terre. Is it feasible to take a train and back in one day, or would it be better to rent a car?
Train from Florence to Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 2 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Amalfi coast in May
- 8 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 9 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 10 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 11 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 12 Great restaurants in Italy
- 13 Germany and Switzerland
- 14 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 19 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 24 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland