We will be leaving Edinburgh traveling to Paris. We would like to take the Chunnel. I have looked at the Eurostar and Rail Europe sites and cannot figure out how to book. It seems you could book a thru ticket but it looks to me that you have to book seperate - E - L then L - P. Am I missing something? Also, I have read here about booking early at less rates yet it seems that the sites won't let me book but two months out. Any help or suggesttions would be appreciated
Train from Edinburgh to Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 Am I too fat too travel?
- 3 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 4 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 5 3 days in Barcelona
- 6 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 7 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 8 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 9 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 12 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 13 Prague to Poland
- 14 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 15 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 16 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 19 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Santorini Hotel
- 21 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 DeGaulle Airport
- 23 9 nights in Ireland
- 24 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris