We will be leaving Edinburgh traveling to Paris. We would like to take the Chunnel. I have looked at the Eurostar and Rail Europe sites and cannot figure out how to book. It seems you could book a thru ticket but it looks to me that you have to book seperate - E - L then L - P. Am I missing something? Also, I have read here about booking early at less rates yet it seems that the sites won't let me book but two months out. Any help or suggesttions would be appreciated
Train from Edinburgh to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 9 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 10 European Trivial Trivia!
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 English ruined castles
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 17 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 19 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 20 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Hotels and locations in Barcelona