I need to travel by train or bus from Dusseldorf airport to the center of Cologne. Can anyone instruct me as to the easiest way to do this? I'm arriving at noon on a weekday. Thanks. John
Train from Dusseldorf Airport to Cologne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide