On another posting of mine about our upcoming trip to Cork in early November, it was suggested take the train from downtown Cork to Cobh. Although we have a rental car we are 1st timers in Ireland, and it may be better if we visit Cobh by train so we will not have to be concerend about driving and parking. Does anyone have a website for trains with schedules and pricing, and is this a good idea? However, if the drive is not to much hassle, we may decide to drive anyway. Any suggestions?
Train from Cork to Cobh, Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 3 driving in france with kids
- 4 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 5 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands