On another posting of mine about our upcoming trip to Cork in early November, it was suggested take the train from downtown Cork to Cobh. Although we have a rental car we are 1st timers in Ireland, and it may be better if we visit Cobh by train so we will not have to be concerend about driving and parking. Does anyone have a website for trains with schedules and pricing, and is this a good idea? However, if the drive is not to much hassle, we may decide to drive anyway. Any suggestions?
Train from Cork to Cobh, Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 2 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 Rome to Amafi coast
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 19 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 20 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Language Camp ANTALYA