On another posting of mine about our upcoming trip to Cork in early November, it was suggested take the train from downtown Cork to Cobh. Although we have a rental car we are 1st timers in Ireland, and it may be better if we visit Cobh by train so we will not have to be concerend about driving and parking. Does anyone have a website for trains with schedules and pricing, and is this a good idea? However, if the drive is not to much hassle, we may decide to drive anyway. Any suggestions?
Train from Cork to Cobh, Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 He said , she said
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 22 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?