On another posting of mine about our upcoming trip to Cork in early November, it was suggested take the train from downtown Cork to Cobh. Although we have a rental car we are 1st timers in Ireland, and it may be better if we visit Cobh by train so we will not have to be concerend about driving and parking. Does anyone have a website for trains with schedules and pricing, and is this a good idea? However, if the drive is not to much hassle, we may decide to drive anyway. Any suggestions?
Train from Cork to Cobh, Ireland.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne