On another posting of mine about our upcoming trip to Cork in early November, it was suggested take the train from downtown Cork to Cobh. Although we have a rental car we are 1st timers in Ireland, and it may be better if we visit Cobh by train so we will not have to be concerend about driving and parking. Does anyone have a website for trains with schedules and pricing, and is this a good idea? However, if the drive is not to much hassle, we may decide to drive anyway. Any suggestions?
Train from Cork to Cobh, Ireland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 15 car rental advice in Portugal
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer