I'll be traveling from Copenhagen to Stockholm on Saturday May 28th. I would ideally like to book a sleeping compartment on a night train. No night trains are listed on the eurail site and none are bookable as yet ( too early, apparently). When would those become available? Should I be using a Danish or Swedish site instead? Or need I just be patient? Thank you for any input.
Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 9 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 10 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs