I'll be traveling from Copenhagen to Stockholm on Saturday May 28th. I would ideally like to book a sleeping compartment on a night train. No night trains are listed on the eurail site and none are bookable as yet ( too early, apparently). When would those become available? Should I be using a Danish or Swedish site instead? Or need I just be patient? Thank you for any input.
Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Halloween in Paris
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 chrismas in rome
- 11 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 how long in Malta?
- 23 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris