I´m looking for information on trains from Civitavecchia port to Rome: timetables, cost and duration of the trip.
Thx in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Vienna or Budapest?
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 14 nights in Europe
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 Berlin, germany
- 17 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 18 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 19 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 20 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 23 Ireland & Scotland
- 24 CDG airport
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid