My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 4 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 Prague Main Train Station
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Place to propose
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 25 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck