My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 2 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 men's shoes spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Traveling in France by train
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 20 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 21 London visit
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 25 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?