My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 7 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 8 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Spa in Scotland
- 13 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 14 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 15 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 16 1+ days in Toledo
- 17 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 18 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 19 Paris info required
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 22 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Greek Island honeymoon
- 25 Venice - things to do?