My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Stop over in France
- 10 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 11 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 12 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 13 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 14 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Home base in Provence in July
- 20 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?