My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 3 venice, italy
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 week in scotland
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Home Base in Belgium
- 22 Greece after the Vote
- 23 April in Madrid
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?