My wife and I flying into Paris in mid July and having never visited Switzerland are thinking of taking the train from CDG to Geneva. It seems we would have to take the RER to a station in Paris to catch the train to Geneva. Has anyone done this and can you adivse me on the best approach to getting to Geneva? We have seen almost all of France and have stayed in Paris many times and intend to end our trip this July with the last 4 days of our vacation. Many thanks,
Train from CDG to Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 13 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 14 poland to switzerland
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?