I am traveling from Budapest to Athens next week. I have a Eurail pass and therefore I would prefer to take the train. I understand that International trains out of Greece are suspended at the moment.
How should I plan my trip to minimize travel time and maximize the use of my Eurail pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports, Driver's License, ID Cards, Visas
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 6 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 7 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 12 Appenzell in December?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Iceland in January/February
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 21 WWI Battlefields
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?