I am traveling from Budapest to Athens next week. I have a Eurail pass and therefore I would prefer to take the train. I understand that International trains out of Greece are suspended at the moment.
How should I plan my trip to minimize travel time and maximize the use of my Eurail pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Manchester on derby weekend
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 My First Trip to Europe...
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 16 Madrid city centre?
- 17 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 19 counselling in West London
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 23 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 24 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 25 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets