I am traveling from Budapest to Athens next week. I have a Eurail pass and therefore I would prefer to take the train. I understand that International trains out of Greece are suspended at the moment.
How should I plan my trip to minimize travel time and maximize the use of my Eurail pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Train / Calabria
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 16 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.