I am traveling from Budapest to Athens next week. I have a Eurail pass and therefore I would prefer to take the train. I understand that International trains out of Greece are suspended at the moment.
How should I plan my trip to minimize travel time and maximize the use of my Eurail pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Where should I go with my family?
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 13 SE ITALY
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 17 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 20 Alitala
- 21 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 22 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?