We are leaving Brussels on 13th of Sept and need to be in Venice around the 19th or 20th. What would be the best train route with the maximun points of interest?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Andalucia itinerary help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 14 How to rent a car
- 15 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 18 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Perugia
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 Sicily Car Rental Company