We will be arriving in Brussels at the airport and wish to travel by train to Maastricht. Where do you catch the trains? Is the station anywhere near the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 5 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 6 Norwegian air
- 7 Advance Booking for Spain
- 8 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 9 3 Wake-up calls
- 10 London dining service charge
- 11 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 12 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 19 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 20 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 24 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 25 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?