We will be arriving in Brussels at the airport and wish to travel by train to Maastricht. Where do you catch the trains? Is the station anywhere near the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 2 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Berlin restaurant recs
- 8 BNL machines in Italy
- 9 Portland, Maine GTG
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 22 Rome Rental Car
- 23 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 24 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe