We will be arriving in Brussels at the airport and wish to travel by train to Maastricht. Where do you catch the trains? Is the station anywhere near the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Trains France/Switzerland
- 4 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Hammams in Spain
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 10 Train rides
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Austria
- 13 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 14 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS