Anyone have info on getting a train from Brussels to Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 3 French Riviera
- 4 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 12 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 16 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 From Genoa to Rome...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia