I checked www.bahn.de, and it appears that there is a train station at the Brussels airport, and one can get a train direct to Bruges from there, but the site is a bit confusing to me. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 2 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Puglia or La Langhe
- 10 French immersion courses in France
- 11 Munich
- 12 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Italy/Greece with kids
- 18 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 19 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 10 day Greek Island trip
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 25 Lisbon NYE