I checked www.bahn.de, and it appears that there is a train station at the Brussels airport, and one can get a train direct to Bruges from there, but the site is a bit confusing to me. Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Frankfurt to UK
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 God Save the Queen?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 23 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 24 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please