I'm looking to buy 3 train tickets from Brussels to Amsterdam for April 9th but it seems to be that 2nd class is either sold out or not yet available for purchase? Can anyone help me out on this please? I have bought train tickets from Paris to Brussels for the same day for 22 Euro per person. Should I wait a little more to buy the tickets for Amsterdam from Brussels? Thank you!
train from Brussels to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 8 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 11 Swiss rail passes
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 train to Vernon France
- 18 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 22 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba