I'm looking to buy 3 train tickets from Brussels to Amsterdam for April 9th but it seems to be that 2nd class is either sold out or not yet available for purchase? Can anyone help me out on this please? I have bought train tickets from Paris to Brussels for the same day for 22 Euro per person. Should I wait a little more to buy the tickets for Amsterdam from Brussels? Thank you!
train from Brussels to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Amsterdam for The Sober Budget Tourist
- 4 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 8 dinners in Paris for €10 or less
- 7 South of France November Trip Report
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers