I will be traveling from Berlin to Munich (one way) on June 30th and would like to take an early train around 6am. Is it a bad idea to purchase my train ticket the same morning I plan on leaving? Or will the seats likely be filled the "day of"? I am hesitant to purchase my ticket beforehand because I like to leave room for error. After checking various websites, it seems reservations aren't required for early morning train rides.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼＼〃〃WD99.ZE。AM〃〃＼＼바카라사이트추천
- 3 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zyntix-reviews/
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 14 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Layover, not get on connecting flight