I will be traveling from Berlin to Munich (one way) on June 30th and would like to take an early train around 6am. Is it a bad idea to purchase my train ticket the same morning I plan on leaving? Or will the seats likely be filled the "day of"? I am hesitant to purchase my ticket beforehand because I like to leave room for error. After checking various websites, it seems reservations aren't required for early morning train rides.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Madrird and Seville
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Greece
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 17 Iceland
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 25 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)