I'm considering taking a train from Berlin to either Dusseldorf or Aachen instead of flying, but I only want to do it if the trip gives an interesting view of German countryside. I don't know anything about the area. Any opinons? I'll be in transit to Paris for business.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 3 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 4 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 5 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sicily: which coast?
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Chania
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice
Train from Berlin to Dusseldorf or Aachen: Are either scenic?