I'm considering taking a train from Berlin to either Dusseldorf or Aachen instead of flying, but I only want to do it if the trip gives an interesting view of German countryside. I don't know anything about the area. Any opinons? I'll be in transit to Paris for business.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 5 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 6 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 10 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Amsterdam and ?????
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 To europe this Aug
- 15 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 16 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 17 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 18 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 24 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 25 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
Train from Berlin to Dusseldorf or Aachen: Are either scenic?