I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?