I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 3 Lost ring
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Ireland & Scotland
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017