I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 3 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 4 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 5 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 13 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 16 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 17 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 18 To europe this Aug
- 19 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 20 Lagos Walking Tour
- 21 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)