I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Train from Basel to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food online
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 7 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 8 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Folegandros info?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Does this sound feasible?