I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Affordable French language course in France?
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.