I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울풀싸롱 ♧dbg35.com◈ 수원풀싸롱 군포풀싸롱 #서울풀싸롱
- 2 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Azores in February
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Theater in London
- 7 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Umbria / Le Marche
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 15 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Food in Positano
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Katyn massacres
- 21 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 22 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 25 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?