I will be in Basel and wanted to take a train to Paris. Can anyone direct me to the best train to take? Also, can you give me some description about the train (ie, do you have your own cart? can i book tickets on a website?)
Thank you in advance for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 3 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 7 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 13 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona