My daughter and I will be making our way up the eastern coast from Barcelona on our way to Paris. We need advise about interesting coastal towns and transportation. I'm contemplating renting a car for 2 days once we cross over into France Thanks for any tips you might have for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Algarve location Help
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 13 Ischia
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 16 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Prague