After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 Antiques shopping Rome
- 7 Must sees in Malaga
- 8 Scotland Trip Planning
- 9 Italy train question
- 10 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 11 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 12 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 13 Two Weeks in Europe
- 14 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 17 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 18 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 21 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 22 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 23 Venice - a day open
- 24 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 25 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan