After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about regionale trains
- 2 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 10 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 11 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 12 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 13 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 14 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 15 15 nights in Italy
- 16 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 20 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 21 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 22 5 Days in Provence
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 25 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan