After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 2 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 12 days europe
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 12 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 15 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 If you had four months...
- 21 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 22 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 23 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 24 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 25 Convents in Venice
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan