After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 2 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 3 Istanbul to budapest
- 4 Slovenia with ease
- 5 slovenia travel base
- 6 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 7 Stops from Prague to Paris
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 10 London theatre
- 11 Mirrors?
- 12 British Airways, anyone?
- 13 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 14 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 15 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 16 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 17 Train Tickets in Spain
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 20 Budapest main train station status
- 21 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 22 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 23 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 24 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 25 London: favorite recent exhibits?
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan