After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 4 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 5 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 17 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 18 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 22 travel to western Europe from India
- 23 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 24 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 25 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris