After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 5 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 12 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 13 Geneva to Munich
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 16 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 17 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 18 Iceland itinerary help
- 19 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 22 Hertz Never Lost
- 23 2 Days in Bologna
- 24 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 25 St.Malo Suggestions ?
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan