After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 Two for One Days OUt
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan