After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 2 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 3 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 4 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 5 Toulouse Breakfast Restaurants
- 6 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 7 Grossglockner Road help
- 8 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 9 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 10 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 11 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 12 ekscrunchy, koreaprincess and franco invite you to join them expanding on the secrets of Italian cuisine
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 17 Day Trip From London
- 18 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 19 Beaune train station rental car return
- 20 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 21 21 day from milan to prague
- 22 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 23 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 24 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan