After checking the cost, I dropped my plan about driving to Avignom from Barcelona and decided to take the car at Perpignan after the train ride!
I try to search the website but quite difficult to find the exact station of Barcelona, Figueras and Perpignan and the train schedule...
Please kindly help me by providing me a few links that I can do my search!
Million of thanks!
Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 7 Brugge photo on Bing
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 10 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 17 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 18 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 24 First Time Going to Europe
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please