To take the train from Bamberg to Munich on a Saturday am I able to purchase a Bayernticket or other local ticket? There will be 3 adults. Do I need to book that ticket in advance or the day of travel?
train from Bamberg to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 2 Paris Bastille Day
- 3 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 4 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 7 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 8 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 9 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 10 Trains
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Paris Art Galleries
- 13 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 14 malaga to madrid train ?
- 15 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 16 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Denmark cycle tour
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 20 Barcelona restaurants
- 21 Accommodation
- 22 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 23 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 24 Travel to San Gimignano
- 25 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break