I'm helping my daughter and her friends plan a trip to Europe this summer as their HS graduation trip. In researching prices for train travel from Amsterdam to Rome using eurorailways.com, it appears that a point-to-point ticket for travel in the daytime, 2nd class is $235 pp. However, the cost for a sleeper, double cabin, is $76 pp, and a couchette is $39 pp. This is a huge difference which makes me think I'm missing something. Can anyone shed any light on these prices? Is this right or should I add the two prices together? Thanks for your help!
Train from Amsterdam to Rome - Price Differences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 2 Help with a small island in Greece
- 3 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 15 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 24 where to buy a LV bag?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.