I've gotten lots of help planning, but am stumped as to whether to pre-book train travel for the leg of our journey from Riquewihr to Cochem on a Thursday in September.
I know we probably must take taxi to Colmar, then the shortest route looks like:
Train Colmar to Strasbourg,
Train Strasbourg to Saarbrucken Hbf,
Train Saarbrucken to Cochem.
The first leg is all France, the second connects France to Germany, the third brings us to our destination.
Should I book these legs in advance? No one site will book them all for me. Will I spend more if I wait til day of travel? Traveling at the end of September, so about 6 weeks from now. All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노§【RAM300.COM】§ 카지노 블랙잭
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 19 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 22 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 23 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 24 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 25 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?