I've gotten lots of help planning, but am stumped as to whether to pre-book train travel for the leg of our journey from Riquewihr to Cochem on a Thursday in September.
I know we probably must take taxi to Colmar, then the shortest route looks like:
Train Colmar to Strasbourg,
Train Strasbourg to Saarbrucken Hbf,
Train Saarbrucken to Cochem.
The first leg is all France, the second connects France to Germany, the third brings us to our destination.
Should I book these legs in advance? No one site will book them all for me. Will I spend more if I wait til day of travel? Traveling at the end of September, so about 6 weeks from now. All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 3 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Final Four
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 25 Parking in Girona