I've gotten lots of help planning, but am stumped as to whether to pre-book train travel for the leg of our journey from Riquewihr to Cochem on a Thursday in September.
I know we probably must take taxi to Colmar, then the shortest route looks like:
Train Colmar to Strasbourg,
Train Strasbourg to Saarbrucken Hbf,
Train Saarbrucken to Cochem.
The first leg is all France, the second connects France to Germany, the third brings us to our destination.
Should I book these legs in advance? No one site will book them all for me. Will I spend more if I wait til day of travel? Traveling at the end of September, so about 6 weeks from now. All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 3 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 4 Renewal@: ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 23 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 24 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 25 3 days solo in London