I've gotten lots of help planning, but am stumped as to whether to pre-book train travel for the leg of our journey from Riquewihr to Cochem on a Thursday in September.
I know we probably must take taxi to Colmar, then the shortest route looks like:
Train Colmar to Strasbourg,
Train Strasbourg to Saarbrucken Hbf,
Train Saarbrucken to Cochem.
The first leg is all France, the second connects France to Germany, the third brings us to our destination.
Should I book these legs in advance? No one site will book them all for me. Will I spend more if I wait til day of travel? Traveling at the end of September, so about 6 weeks from now. All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Norwegian Air?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA