From Center to center this involves a bus, TGV train and bus.
Does this TGV train require an advance purchase ticket and reservation or can you just buy it at the station when leaving?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 1 day trip from Nice
- 3 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 10 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 11 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau