From Center to center this involves a bus, TGV train and bus.
Does this TGV train require an advance purchase ticket and reservation or can you just buy it at the station when leaving?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 2 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 8 Scotland itinerary advice
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 24 Visiting Zurich
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)