Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 8 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 12 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 23 Going to Russia
- 24 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 25 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
Hello all -