Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 Norfolk base
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 italy itinerary
- 6 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 7 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 10 Small town near Grenada?
- 11 Rome Rental Car
- 12 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 17 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 22 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
Hello all -