Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 2 Train up the Jungfrau
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
Hello all -