Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 8 Milos beach stay
- 9 Paris to Bordeaux
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 Iceland 3 day layover
- 14 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 15 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 16 Train travel
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 19 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Christmas Markets 2017
- 22 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 25 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
Hello all -