Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Train from Aix en Provence to Barcelona
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 2 UK for 12 days !
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe