Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Train from Aix en Provence to Barcelona
Hello all -
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Frankfurt Macarons
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 25 Trieste as a day trip?