Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Train from Aix en Provence to Barcelona
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice; recommendations
- 2 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 8 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 14 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 18 Sardinia in early May
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 First visit to France in November
- 22 Photographer in Paris?
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy