Hello all -
I am trying to book transportation from Aix to Barcelona. I thought I could take the TGV train, but they do not seem to run between the two cities. Another option looks to be the TGV to Marseille and then fly to Barcelona, but that seems like a lot of work. Is there a train option out there that I have not come across? Is there a different recommended transportation method?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 8 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 11 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 12 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 13 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 14 Naxos hotel question
- 15 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 16 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 17 Poland Tour Group
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 22 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 25 Italy: your favorite national park?
Hello all -