Traveling by train from Mainz to Bruges and I am having a problem locating the correct connections. Any help would be appreciated...the lowest price 1-way ticket would be my choice. Thank you
Train, Frankfurt to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 3 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 10 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Which One?
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 month's stay in Italy
- 16 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 17 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 18 International driving permit required in France?
- 19 Visit to Bath and London england
- 20 Germany Visa for conference
- 21 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 22 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 23 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 24 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa