Traveling by train from Mainz to Bruges and I am having a problem locating the correct connections. Any help would be appreciated...the lowest price 1-way ticket would be my choice. Thank you
Train, Frankfurt to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 3 Trains Austria
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 Trains
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 10 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 11 Denmark cycle tour
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 14 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 15 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 16 Train from Sarlat
- 17 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 18 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 19 Naples vs Sorrento
- 20 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 21 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System