Traveling by train from Mainz to Bruges and I am having a problem locating the correct connections. Any help would be appreciated...the lowest price 1-way ticket would be my choice. Thank you
Train, Frankfurt to Bruges
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALO trains need help
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 London restaurants
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 German Rail Twin Pass
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 17 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 25 Help with France itinerary