My family of six need round trip information on travel from Frankfurt to Paris next March. What is the best way to do this? Three adults and three children 14,11,9. Best fares, routing? Is Koln a better way to get to Paris? We might stop along Rhine river near Bacharch before travel to Paris. We have 9 overnights in mid March between arrival and departure from FRA to USA? Four nights in Paris, remainder Germany.
Train FRA airport to Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Spain Travel
- 11 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 12 Trieste as a day trip?
- 13 Trieste as a day trip?
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Southern France
- 18 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 23 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 24 Train travel in Europe
- 25 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed