hello, another question about train fares. mainly u-bahns, s-bahns, trams and buses...Am arriving in Frankfurt Main on this Wed or Thurs and will be staying in Hanau. May be there for a few weeks since wife is visiting grand-daughter. I will be going to Frankfurt most everyday. What is the best ticket that I can purchased to get around the city. I believe the best ticket I saw is called a city card or city pass for zone 50 which is Frankfurt. Think I can get it for 19eur for the week. (don't know if that's a 5 day week or 7 day week). Is that the best I can do or is there anything better. I need unlimited travel on all forms of city transportation system. Thank You
train fares again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 14 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 15 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 22 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!