hello, another question about train fares. mainly u-bahns, s-bahns, trams and buses...Am arriving in Frankfurt Main on this Wed or Thurs and will be staying in Hanau. May be there for a few weeks since wife is visiting grand-daughter. I will be going to Frankfurt most everyday. What is the best ticket that I can purchased to get around the city. I believe the best ticket I saw is called a city card or city pass for zone 50 which is Frankfurt. Think I can get it for 19eur for the week. (don't know if that's a 5 day week or 7 day week). Is that the best I can do or is there anything better. I need unlimited travel on all forms of city transportation system. Thank You
train fares again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?