hello, another question about train fares. mainly u-bahns, s-bahns, trams and buses...Am arriving in Frankfurt Main on this Wed or Thurs and will be staying in Hanau. May be there for a few weeks since wife is visiting grand-daughter. I will be going to Frankfurt most everyday. What is the best ticket that I can purchased to get around the city. I believe the best ticket I saw is called a city card or city pass for zone 50 which is Frankfurt. Think I can get it for 19eur for the week. (don't know if that's a 5 day week or 7 day week). Is that the best I can do or is there anything better. I need unlimited travel on all forms of city transportation system. Thank You
train fares again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 Dublin Tour Companies
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Oktoberfest reservations
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 14 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 15 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 16 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 17 Southern France
- 18 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Golfing in Ireland