hello, another question about train fares. mainly u-bahns, s-bahns, trams and buses...Am arriving in Frankfurt Main on this Wed or Thurs and will be staying in Hanau. May be there for a few weeks since wife is visiting grand-daughter. I will be going to Frankfurt most everyday. What is the best ticket that I can purchased to get around the city. I believe the best ticket I saw is called a city card or city pass for zone 50 which is Frankfurt. Think I can get it for 19eur for the week. (don't know if that's a 5 day week or 7 day week). Is that the best I can do or is there anything better. I need unlimited travel on all forms of city transportation system. Thank You
train fares again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 8 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 16 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 17 Purse week?
- 18 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 St Christophers Paris
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...