I am trying to obtain the price of a first class rail ticket from Budapest to Prague. I have the rail schedule (direct IC train), but I am unable to price the ticket on-line except via RailEurope, etc. What would be the price if I purchased the ticket in Budapest?
Also, my companions will have railpasses; the passes do not cover Slovakia. The train we are taking travels through Slovakia to Prague. I am also trying to get the cost of a first class rail ticket for the Slovaki portion of the trip (I believe it would be from Sturovo to Breclav.)
Thanks for the expert help!
Train Fare from Budapest to Prauge; train fare through Slovakia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 hotels in Seville