I am trying to obtain the price of a first class rail ticket from Budapest to Prague. I have the rail schedule (direct IC train), but I am unable to price the ticket on-line except via RailEurope, etc. What would be the price if I purchased the ticket in Budapest?
Also, my companions will have railpasses; the passes do not cover Slovakia. The train we are taking travels through Slovakia to Prague. I am also trying to get the cost of a first class rail ticket for the Slovaki portion of the trip (I believe it would be from Sturovo to Breclav.)
Thanks for the expert help!
Train Fare from Budapest to Prauge; train fare through Slovakia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 10 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 15 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris
- 17 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 18 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban