I am trying to obtain the price of a first class rail ticket from Budapest to Prague. I have the rail schedule (direct IC train), but I am unable to price the ticket on-line except via RailEurope, etc. What would be the price if I purchased the ticket in Budapest?
Also, my companions will have railpasses; the passes do not cover Slovakia. The train we are taking travels through Slovakia to Prague. I am also trying to get the cost of a first class rail ticket for the Slovaki portion of the trip (I believe it would be from Sturovo to Breclav.)
Thanks for the expert help!
Train Fare from Budapest to Prauge; train fare through Slovakia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 2 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 3 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 4 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 5 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 13 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain