I am trying to obtain the price of a first class rail ticket from Budapest to Prague. I have the rail schedule (direct IC train), but I am unable to price the ticket on-line except via RailEurope, etc. What would be the price if I purchased the ticket in Budapest?
Also, my companions will have railpasses; the passes do not cover Slovakia. The train we are taking travels through Slovakia to Prague. I am also trying to get the cost of a first class rail ticket for the Slovaki portion of the trip (I believe it would be from Sturovo to Breclav.)
Thanks for the expert help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gullet Cruise in Turkey
- 2 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 3 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 4 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 5 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 6 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 7 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 8 france options
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 11 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 12 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 13 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 14 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 17 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 18 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 24 A day in Killarney
- 25 TRip from Chernivtsi to Odessa
Train Fare from Budapest to Prauge; train fare through Slovakia?