I am trying to obtain the price of a first class rail ticket from Budapest to Prague. I have the rail schedule (direct IC train), but I am unable to price the ticket on-line except via RailEurope, etc. What would be the price if I purchased the ticket in Budapest?
Also, my companions will have railpasses; the passes do not cover Slovakia. The train we are taking travels through Slovakia to Prague. I am also trying to get the cost of a first class rail ticket for the Slovaki portion of the trip (I believe it would be from Sturovo to Breclav.)
Thanks for the expert help!
Train Fare from Budapest to Prauge; train fare through Slovakia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 3 Gite and/or agritourism
- 4 Apartment for family trip to London
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Prebook B&Bs
- 7 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 22 Athens/Istanbul March
- 23 French open
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Azores