Bit of advise please.
A group of us are travelling by train from Copenhagen Airport to Vaxjo, Sweden. A journey of 2.5 hrs.
We have booked tickets online. Are there any tips for Copenhagen Airport train station and platforms.
We have 1st class train travel but realise now should have probably booked specific seats as we will have to move if someone has prebooked. Can we still book seats in advance online.
It is a direct train but not the fast train as we would have had to change enroute for that.
Is there likely to be any food service or should we purchase food at the airport prior.
Any tips and hints much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Switzerland in November?
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Oxford England Accommodations
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 vienna
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Croatia Ferry Help
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)