Bit of advise please.
A group of us are travelling by train from Copenhagen Airport to Vaxjo, Sweden. A journey of 2.5 hrs.
We have booked tickets online. Are there any tips for Copenhagen Airport train station and platforms.
We have 1st class train travel but realise now should have probably booked specific seats as we will have to move if someone has prebooked. Can we still book seats in advance online.
It is a direct train but not the fast train as we would have had to change enroute for that.
Is there likely to be any food service or should we purchase food at the airport prior.
Any tips and hints much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 8 DVD burning software
- 9 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 12 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 13 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Iceland 3 day layover
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Milos beach stay
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux