Bit of advise please.
A group of us are travelling by train from Copenhagen Airport to Vaxjo, Sweden. A journey of 2.5 hrs.
We have booked tickets online. Are there any tips for Copenhagen Airport train station and platforms.
We have 1st class train travel but realise now should have probably booked specific seats as we will have to move if someone has prebooked. Can we still book seats in advance online.
It is a direct train but not the fast train as we would have had to change enroute for that.
Is there likely to be any food service or should we purchase food at the airport prior.
Any tips and hints much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Election - Questions???
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 17 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 French election
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Thrift Stores in Paris