Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Italian Lakes
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja