Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Provence in November
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 When to go to Sicily
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Kimhe--flamenco
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Working Holiday in Germany
- 15 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 16 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe