Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 3 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Food tours in Rome?
- 10 Rome Food Tour
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY