Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 2 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 3 Sea side in Italy
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 8 European Backpacking
- 9 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 10 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 13 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 14 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 Booking Engines You trust?
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 20 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 21 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 22 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 23 Insight on budgeting
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?