Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 5 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 6 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 14 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Priceline for London hotels
- 20 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 21 Ireland itinerary
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Fjords, How To?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!