Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 Italy and Greece
- 5 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Globus Tours
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 12 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 13 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 14 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 3 days in Rome
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 20 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 21 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 22 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 Venice, just arrived