Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 15 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 Bregenz or Lindau
- 18 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 19 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Winter in Paris
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 I need some big advice!
- 25 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.