Has anyone taken the train between Vilnius and Baranovichy ? How much did it cost, how long was the trip, and what difficulties were there on the border ? Any other info greatly appreciated.
train between Vilnius and Baranovichy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 3 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 4 Paris first then where?
- 5 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 6 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 7 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 8 CROATIA SPLIT
- 9 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 14 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 15 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Dordogne in October
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria