We are taking a day trip to Salzburg. We want to leave early in the morning and take the fastest train so that we have as much time in Salzburg as possible. Is there a difference between the bayern ticket and RailEurope?
Train between Germany and Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 6 Internet or travel agent?
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 9 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 19 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Help With Vienna
- 25 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?