We are taking a day trip to Salzburg. We want to leave early in the morning and take the fastest train so that we have as much time in Salzburg as possible. Is there a difference between the bayern ticket and RailEurope?
Train between Germany and Salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 4 Itinerary for Spain
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 8 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 9 2 different itineraries
- 10 Recommend a tour company?
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 14 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 15 Day Trips from Paris
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 23 Arles as a base?
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia