After weeks of research and changing my mind, I have finally narrowed down an itinerary for September.
My husband and I will start out in London, take the train to Paris, fly to Pisa (then train to Florence), and lastly take the train to Rome (over 16 days).
I am going to book everything tonight, including hotels, flights and trains (I have already made my selections).
Before I do this, I want to make sure I should book the train tickets now? Which websites/companies are best??Or do I wait until we are in Europe and book same day? Also, do I book the "super economy" or first class, and is it worth the price difference. Can I bring a suitcase on the train or just carry on?
For flight from Paris to Florence, I'm choosing to fly to Pisa because easy jet doesn't fly to Florence and I've read horrible reviews about all the other airlines. Is this stupid?? Same question about the suitcase... can I have one (and pay extra) or carry on only!?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 5 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed