My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Venice, Italy, using train travel to Munich and then flying to Venice?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 6 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Venice
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Capri in July
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites