My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Venice, Italy, using train travel to Munich and then flying to Venice?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 12 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 15 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Versailles
- 22 Where to enjoy Paris
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 Milan to Switzerland for skiing