My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Venice, Italy, using train travel to Munich and then flying to Venice?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 14 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 15 Threat Level in UK
- 16 Cartagena Spain
- 17 Itinery help Crete
- 18 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Graz in January
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 Tuscany wedding venues for 2