My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Venice, Italy, using train travel to Munich and then flying to Venice?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 Lake Como,Italy
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport