I'm tying off some loose ends on my Holiday in June and need some help with the following train travel:
1. On May 28, I will take the train from Munich Airport to Innsbruck; do I need to make a reservation and/or buy my ticket in advance? Will I pay more if I wait to buy my ticket on the day of travel?
2. On June 2, I will take the train from Innsbruck to Florence; do I need to make a reservation and/or buy my ticket in advance? Will I pay more if I wait to buy my ticket on the day of travel?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few more questions about Brittany
- 2 Flight
- 3 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 4 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 11 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 21 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 22 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence