I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best beach in Europe
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 Dublin to Dingle?
- 5 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 6 London-Paris solo trip
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 11 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 12 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 13 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 14 Another Visit to London
- 15 explore Italy on a budget
- 16 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 17 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 18 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 19 Elindilpickle
- 20 Bus fine Italy
- 21 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 22 Swiss art displays
- 23 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Northern Spain