I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 2 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 3 Trains
- 4 Train tickets France and Spain
- 5 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 8 Staying in the Highlands
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Travel by train in Poland?
- 12 Travel services for Spain
- 13 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 14 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 15 Athens Volunteering
- 16 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 17 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 18 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 19 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 20 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Train from Sarlat
- 23 Two days in Dublin
- 24 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 25 Walking in Bologna