I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 5 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Italy - rental car damages query
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 11 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 21 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 22 20 Days in Europe
- 23 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 24 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 25 TGV from Paris to Vienna?