I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains to and from Granada
- 2 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 3 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 4 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 5 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 6 Montpellier - A few questions
- 7 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 8 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 9 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 10 French countryside/wine country
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Best Boat Tour Around Capri?
- 13 Cesky Krumlov
- 14 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Amsterdam and beyond
- 19 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 20 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 21 Norway and Netherlands
- 22 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 23 Norway in the nutshell
- 24 Vienna restaurants?
- 25 Return to Paris after 15 Years