I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Barcelona free tours??
- 7 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Tour ends in Rome
- 12 Pisa or Siena?
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 15 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 16 Giverny in early October?
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 22 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 train in Spain
- 25 economy car rentals