I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompeii luggage storage
- 2 Train Help
- 3 Train rides
- 4 12 days in Austria
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 15 Austria
- 16 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 17 Salento penninsula
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 25 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?