I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 2 Paris GTG - October 21
- 3 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 6 Holding bags in Paris
- 7 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 8 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 9 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 12 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 13 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 14 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 15 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 18 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 21 Rome
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Gtg during Christmastime?