I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Istanbul water
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Day Trips from Nice