I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 2 Chip on Debit card?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 5 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 6 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 7 Italy in June/July
- 8 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 9 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 12 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 13 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 14 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 15 Train strikes - Spain
- 16 Alone in Paris
- 17 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 18 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 19 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 22 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 23 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 24 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 25 Sistine Chapel Visit in November