I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 American Express
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015