I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 2 Venice - things to do?
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 5 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 9 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 14 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 15 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 16 Please help me give good travel advice
- 17 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 18 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 19 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 20 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 21 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 22 ideas for Portugal please
- 23 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 24 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help