I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 6 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 7 Rome or Venice first
- 8 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 14 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 15 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 16 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 17 3 day trip to iceland
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport