I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 3 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 4 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Nice or Marseille??
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)