I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 10 London GTG late September?
- 11 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 16 100 years of French gratitude
- 17 Need help with itinerary
- 18 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 24 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 25 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??