I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 Athens and which islands?
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 12 days in italy help
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents