I'll be traveling from Bologna to Innsbruck on June 5 and from Innsbruck to Munich on June 9 (and flying to London from Munich Airport on June 12) and need some help...
1. Do I need to buy these tickets ahead of time?
2. Any suggestions on what site(s) to purchase these tickets from? Deutchebahn? Trenitalia? Raileuorpe.com? Will prices vary depending upon who I buy them from?
3. Should I buy these as two separate tickets or one ticket with a stopover in Innsbruck?
Train advice: Bologna - Innsbruck - Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 2 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 5 Hotel in Rome?
- 6 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 12 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 13 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 14 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 15 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 16 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 17 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Favorite hotels
- 25 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?