Im trying to set up 10 days or so somewhere on the Amalfi Coast. Im a little confused about train access to towns. Does Eurail go there and if not who does - if any?
Thanks for you time an effort.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas