Is there a non stop train from Venice to Como? Is driving better option? If we drive then we'd drop the car in Como and take the ferry to Bellagio where we are staying.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 20 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)