We live in the US. Visiting England this October and traveling from London to Plymouth via train. Want to know if it is better to book on line before we go, or wait and get ticket the day of travel. Thought is that October shouldn't be too busy. But wonder if getting ahead of time would be cheaper. Any thoughts anyone?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?