We will be traveling from Valencia to Barcelona by train on Saturday Dec 23. Although the tickets for Dec aren't available yet, it appears to me that the first train doesn't leave Valencia until 1:08PM on Saturdays. Does this seem possible? Maybe I am not looking at the right site or I am checking on a certain train or something. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks, Jeanne
Train- Valencia to Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 5 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 6 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 9 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 12 spain
- 13 Help with Madrid Location
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 2 full days in Paris
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Help for San Sebastian
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?