We will be traveling from Valencia to Barcelona by train on Saturday Dec 23. Although the tickets for Dec aren't available yet, it appears to me that the first train doesn't leave Valencia until 1:08PM on Saturdays. Does this seem possible? Maybe I am not looking at the right site or I am checking on a certain train or something. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks, Jeanne
Train- Valencia to Barcelona
- 1 Getting the best our of Europe
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Paris museums free admission
- 9 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Spain with kids
- 15 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 16 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 Meeting up at CDG
- 20 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 25 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna