My husband and I are staying in a B&B outside of Verona and plan to take the train to Venice for 2 days. I have read on the forum that we should purchase train tickets early. We will arrrive in Verona from the Lake District and tour the town for the day. Should we purchase our tickets then for a departure for Venice the next day? And what train is the best and most comfortable to take? Many people have said they purchase tickets at machines when they get to the station - I don't want to have any worries and would feel better to have things arranged in advance if possible. Is the Eurostar the train to take? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Train - Verona to Venice????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 16 Munich
- 17 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Munich with a car?
- 22 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014