My husband and I are staying in a B&B outside of Verona and plan to take the train to Venice for 2 days. I have read on the forum that we should purchase train tickets early. We will arrrive in Verona from the Lake District and tour the town for the day. Should we purchase our tickets then for a departure for Venice the next day? And what train is the best and most comfortable to take? Many people have said they purchase tickets at machines when they get to the station - I don't want to have any worries and would feel better to have things arranged in advance if possible. Is the Eurostar the train to take? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Train - Verona to Venice????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 5 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Italian language schools
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 15 Lucerne & Zurich
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 21 How early to get to CDG
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Three for the road
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration