My husband and I are staying in a B&B outside of Verona and plan to take the train to Venice for 2 days. I have read on the forum that we should purchase train tickets early. We will arrrive in Verona from the Lake District and tour the town for the day. Should we purchase our tickets then for a departure for Venice the next day? And what train is the best and most comfortable to take? Many people have said they purchase tickets at machines when they get to the station - I don't want to have any worries and would feel better to have things arranged in advance if possible. Is the Eurostar the train to take? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Train - Verona to Venice????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Buying Masks in Venice
- 5 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 6 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 7 Mask Making in Venice
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia