I just received a traffic violation fine from my last trip to Italy in Aug of 2010. The fine is for 123 euros which I think is a outrageous sum for a traffic ticket! I have read some of your comments on this subject before but I wanted to get some up to date info on what to do with this ticket. Can I be penalized on future trips to Italy if I chose not to pay? Do people really send such large sums of money to a foreign country for such a minor offense. I tried to be very careful about the no traffic zones. I really am not sure that the offense is correct in the destination that is stated on the ticket. If not paid in 60 days the payment goes to 201 euros. Any appeal must be written in Italian, so that is not doable. I would appreciate hearing from you on this matter.
Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 4 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 20 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 21 Calling Jamikins
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland