I just received a traffic violation fine from my last trip to Italy in Aug of 2010. The fine is for 123 euros which I think is a outrageous sum for a traffic ticket! I have read some of your comments on this subject before but I wanted to get some up to date info on what to do with this ticket. Can I be penalized on future trips to Italy if I chose not to pay? Do people really send such large sums of money to a foreign country for such a minor offense. I tried to be very careful about the no traffic zones. I really am not sure that the offense is correct in the destination that is stated on the ticket. If not paid in 60 days the payment goes to 201 euros. Any appeal must be written in Italian, so that is not doable. I would appreciate hearing from you on this matter.
Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 3 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 4 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 England, Paris itinerary help
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Help me plan a Trip
- 9 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 12 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 13 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 14 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 15 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 16 Sardinia Advice
- 17 Provence planning
- 18 Making reservations in Italy
- 19 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 20 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 21 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 22 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 23 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 24 Accommodations in Paris
- 25 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?