I just received a traffic violation fine from my last trip to Italy in Aug of 2010. The fine is for 123 euros which I think is a outrageous sum for a traffic ticket! I have read some of your comments on this subject before but I wanted to get some up to date info on what to do with this ticket. Can I be penalized on future trips to Italy if I chose not to pay? Do people really send such large sums of money to a foreign country for such a minor offense. I tried to be very careful about the no traffic zones. I really am not sure that the offense is correct in the destination that is stated on the ticket. If not paid in 60 days the payment goes to 201 euros. Any appeal must be written in Italian, so that is not doable. I would appreciate hearing from you on this matter.
Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 What to wear
- 3 german rail ticket question
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 6 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Timing a river cruise
- 16 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 17 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 18 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 I need a haircut
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 24 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??