WARNING TRAVELERS: TRAFALGAR TOURS MISREPRESENTS MUCH IN THEIR LITERATURE: "FIRST-CLASS" (HA!) HOTELS ARE INFERIOR AND REMOTE, COFFEE IS NOT INCLUDED, NOT ALL MAJOR CITIES INCLUDE TOURS,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS INCLUDED: ONLY TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING, AND OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS ARE OVERPRICED, BUS SEATS ARE PROHIBITED FROM RECLINING BECAUSE THE BUS IS OVERCROWDED. CAVEAT EMPTOR! ASTA, USTOA, BBB, N.Y.GOVT. WILL NOT ENFORCE TRAVEL FRAUD LAWS. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN WHEN YOU TRAVEL WITH TRAFALGAR!
TRAFALGAR TOURS MISREPRESENTS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Germany in December 2015
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?